30 June 2017

Friday Feature: Plastic Free Year or Just July

Yes, it's been a long time. I could blame it on work or just admit that I haven't felt like turning on my laptop when I've come home in the evening. Anyhow, this week's Friday Feature goes to my sister who is working on a great project, to live 2017 plastic free.

You can read all about her journey on One Year Zero Plastic and maybe even get some inspiration! I have to say, the project has made me more attentive to the amount of plastic we live with (it's insane). While I am not sure I'd have the willpower to do a full year,  I'm going to take part in Plastic Free July.


Maybe this little challenge will get me back to blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
The Sparkly Sunflower © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.