06 January 2017

First Friday Feature

Introducing Friday Features!

If part of this blog is about me re-engaging with the world around me I thought I should write about the present, not just the past. So once a week, I'll post about a business. These aren't going to be reviews, more just a few words to prove to myself as much as anything that I'm venturing out into the world again. How long I'll be in Ireland is TBD but as I'm here for now I'll start with what's around me at the moment.

First stop is Molly's, a nice little café in Balbriggan, which also acts as a small art gallery (it's part of the Creative Quarter). The full name gives this away, if I'd only ever thought about it - Molly's Coffee Gallery - but as someone who hates coffee I suppose I never thought about the full name as I only ever get tea in Molly's.


Anyhow, worth a visit if and you get to view some local art while having a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
The Sparkly Sunflower © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.