02 August 2016

Sans-chocolat Pain au Chocolat

It's been a while since I posted, I've been wading my way through 300+ footnotes, with the occasional baking break. Croissants and pains au chocolat were a great choice, regular breaks from the footnotes to roll and fold the dough.


Instead of just making croissants and pains au chocolat I decided to make a few with sultanas (or raisins as they are called here in the US). Which was all well and good until I picked one for breakfast, expecting some chocolate or a sultana and discovered, well, nothing. I wouldn't have minded if it had been croissant shaped but this was supposed to have something inside it. Quite a disappointing way to start the day!

Thanks to Hazbo for the recipe. The croissants are a funny shape because I wasn't paying attention and cut the wrong type of triangle. I'll know for the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.
The Sparkly Sunflower © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.